FeedBurner FeedCount

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

fataphat offers 60minutes' free international calls to anywhere in the world

One of my readers shared this free international calls with me, and I share it to all my dear readers. fataphat provides about 100 credits after you register an account. 100 credits could allow you make free trial calls to china about 60 minutes. The free minutes is different from different destinations. It's easy to get started.

Only four step need;

step1, set up an account from here

step2, log to your account

step3, creat groups and add friends


step4, start calling and talk by using your mobilephone or landline phone

So, what are you waiting for? Just have a try, if you have some free tiral calls, please share it with me. http://freecall24.blogspot.com/

my e-mail is
free24call@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

কুইজ ফর্ম